1. Set a fundraising goal and create a plan using these tips to achieve it.
2. Make a list of people in your life that might be potential donors.
3. Create your own fundraising Project Page at .
4. Send out appeal letters/emails to your network of friends and family.
5. Host a garage sale, car wash, lemonade stand or bake sale.
6. Ask your employer about their corporate matching gift program.
7. See "How to Raise $200 in Only 10 Days!" below.
HOW TO RAISE $200 IN ONLY 10 DAYS!
Day 1: Put in your own $20 contribution
Day 2: Ask your significant other for $20
Day 3: Ask your mom or dad for $20
Day 4: Ask your best friend for $20
Day 5: Ask your supervisor for $20
Day 6: Ask your co-worker for $20
Day 7: Ask your sister or brother for $20
Day 8: Ask your in-laws for $20
Day 9: Ask a neighbor for $20
Day 10: Ask a business owner for $20